Friday 9 September 2011

My Kingdom for this throne!




Just look at this! I mean, just look at it! Isn't it the most hoobly groobly thing you have ever seen? If I were king... nay, Emperor, this would be my throne! Except I would make it taller by Royal decree so I could swing my legs and I'd have to really pull myself up to get onto it, properly stomach scrabble and swing my leg over to get purchase. So, of course, no one would be allowed in the throne room until I was sitting comfortably. And all would bow before my awesome taste in furniture and design, and if you wanted to talk to me you would have to sit next to me on the throne which would be really hard as you wouldn't have as much room to stomach scrabble up, so eventually all my subjects would have to hire they're very own acrobat to speak to me and be a Royal go-between as no-one can get up there themselves.

And yes, I would pay more attention to those whose acrobat could do the best backflip onto the space next to me, of course!



No comments: